I am unable to withdraw my funds and fiverr customer support is not responding me from more then month

techdesigner430

Question

Hi, Great people

Hope everyone is doing well, 

Can any body suggest what should I do, Fiverr disabled my withdrawal option and after communicating with them they said one of my client open dispute and I should resolve it with my client, as I resolved the dispute with my client and now its been more then one month fiverr team is not responding on my ticket even after so many follow ups, as I am unable to withdraw my funds I opened new ticket but they closed that ticket without even replying. Many order got marked done and my major amount got stuck in the fiverr from past 1.5 month and I am unable to run my operations and team is not even replying nor opening my withdrawal option. 

Can anybody suggest me what should I do, As my other orders are also running on fiverr and they are marking done but I am feared that amount will also got stuck in the fiverr 

Need a expert opinion what should I do to get my funds 

screencapture-fiverr-zendesk-hc-en-us-requests-8274690-2022-11-02-12_57_41.png

• Like 12
  • Up 2

1 hour ago, Lena said:

Of course @vickieito I am just glad I could help! 😊

I was wondering how cancellations can occur for orders that have been delivered ages ago. How is this possible?

Is there any way for you to tell us about this matter without breaking any confidentiality issues between the thread starter and the buyer?

Edited by strategist_ceo
  • Like 7

Hi @strategist_ceo

Basically, orders can be cancelled even after 14 days have passed from their completion. 

2 hours ago, strategist_ceo said:

Is there any way for you to tell us about this matter without breaking any confidentiality issues between the thread starter and the buyer?

I can even leave a link 😊 Fiverr’s Payment Terms

Hope this answers your question. 

• Like 7

7 minutes ago, Lena said:

Hope this answers your question. 

Typical of customer service for a generic answer without explaining what the circumstances may be.

It's okay, no longer curious.

:classic_dry:

In rare circumstances where we find it appropriate, our Customer Support team may cancel a completed order even after 14 days have passed from its completion. In such cases, the amounts paid for the canceled order will be returned to the Buyer’s Fiverr Balance and will be deducted from the Seller’s Fiverr Balance or, if there are no sufficient amounts in the Seller’s Fiverr Balance, from future revenues of such Seller.

Edited by strategist_ceo
  • Like 6
  • Thanks 2