Handle Negative Reviews - Focusing on negative and ignoring the positive

prof_serv1ce

Question

Hi,

I'm a level 2 seller. I have got about 66 - 5 star rating and 2 negative reviews. My main concern is that these 2 negative reviews are reflecting on the very top of my gig page. Whenever a client enters my gig, he see the negative reviews first (both of them) and then see the positive reviews. This creates a negative impression on clients. The negative reviews are the older ones but still I'm confused why fiverr is showing them on the top and hiding all the other positive reviews. 

Can anyone please help me how can I get the positive or latest reviews on top on my gig page?

• Like 10
  • Up 1

2 answers to this question

1 hour ago, prof_serv1ce said:

The negative reviews are the older ones but still I'm confused why fiverr is showing them on the top and hiding all the other positive reviews. 

The negative reviews are considered "relevant," probably because they are still relatively new. My top relevant reviews are usually from 2 months or 3 weeks ago.

Buyers reading the reviews can mark reviews as being helpful or not. If marked "yes," the review stays up at the top. If marked "no," the review goes down (until it disappears).

• Like 8
  • Up 1

6 minutes ago, vickieito said:

The negative reviews are considered "relevant," probably because they are still relatively new. My top relevant reviews are usually from 2 months or 3 weeks ago.

Reading that negative review of your gig, I can see how the algorithm has determined that it is highly relevant (and influential) due to the context. However, it does not mean that it is true. Negative reviews are part of doing business on fiverr, so do not be disheartened; your gig will recover.

• Like 8