I got my first order!

nina_creations

1 hour ago, nina_creations said:

Hi everyone!

I got my first order with great feedback! I'm very excited!!

Please share some tips on how I can engage with more buyers and get more traffic on my gig with great sales?

Looking forward to hearing from you!
Thanks

Yo.!! My congratulations.. Keep it up. welcome to the arena. 

• Like 36
  • Thanks 1

22 hours ago, nina_creations said:

Hi everyone!

Please share some tips on how I can engage with more buyers and get more traffic on my gig with great sales?

Thanks

Congratulations! Not only did you get your first reviews, but you also managed to collect one of the rarest flags!

Did you know about 'La Réunion', ladies and gentlemen? I certainly didn't.

La Reunion is an island in the Indian Ocean that is an overseas department and region of France. It is located approximately 950 km (590 mi) east of the island of Madagascar and 175 km (109 mi) southwest of the island of Mauritius. As of January 2022, it had a population of 868,846.[1]

Like the other four overseas departments, Réunion also holds the status of a region of France, and is an integral part of the French Republic. Réunion is an outermost region of the European Union and is part of the eurozone.[4] Réunion and the fellow French overseas department of Mayotte are the only eurozone regions located in the Southern Hemisphere.

220px-Proposed_flag_of_R%C3%A9union_%28V

Lo Mavéli or Lö Mahavéli, the unofficial flag of Réunion from 2003 used officially by various local authorities, like Saint-Denis and Saint-Philippe.

As in the rest of France, the official language of Réunion is French. In addition, a majority of the region's population speaks Réunion Creole.

Source: Wikipedia.

• Like 27
  • Up 2

On 10/26/2022 at 9:35 PM, nina_creations said:

Hi everyone!

Thanks

Congratulations !!! Keep it up.

• Like 22
  • Up 1

On 10/26/2022 at 9:35 PM, nina_creations said:

Hi everyone!

Thanks

Heartiest congratulations. Try to obey fiverr rules.

• Like 21

• 3 weeks later...

Over 70 replies saying congratulations?  Whilst it's great to praise people, surely the use of the congratulations emoji would create less scrolling?  Otherwise isn't this just commenting for the sake of it to gain credibility badges? 

• Like 56
  • Congrats! 2
  • Up 2
  • Thanks 2