Fiverr fraud with me my $85, they cheat with me

cayan07

Question

i am a old seller, i work there for a long time but ican't withdraw my money properly. they have many things which you do but you cant withdraw your money, cause they create many rules regulation which a new seller don't know, they mistake & fiverr take there chance, they cut new seller below $100, 

• Like 8

5 answers to this question

9 hours ago, cayan07 said:

i am a old seller, i work there for a long time

This appears to be false. Your Fiverr profile states that you joined Fiverr only four months ago. And you have not had any orders. 

ican't withdraw my money properly.

You have had zero orders, so you would not have anything to withdraw from your current account.

I certainly hope you aren't admitting to having a second account, because then you would be breaking Fiverr's #1 rule. You can only have ONE account.

they create many rules regulation which a new seller don't know

All of Fiverr's important rules are clearly listed in their Terms of Service. Anyone -- and everyone -- can, and should, read those rules.

they mistake & fiverr take there chance, they cut new seller below $100, 

Fiverr did not make a mistake. They keep 20% of every order. This too is clearly listed in their Terms of Service.

• Like 9
  • Up 2

1 hour ago, cayan07 said:

cause they create many rules regulation which a new seller don't know

Fiverr asks you to read terms and conditions and then then ask you to tick a box to confirm that you read and understood all “rules and regulations”. If you didn’t read it and just ticked a box that’s not fiverr’s responsibility. 

1 hour ago, cayan07 said:

they mistake & fiverr take there chance, they cut new seller below $100

What do you mean they cut seller? I never saw fiverr not allowing sellers to withdraw their funds or withholding the money 🤷‍♀️ 
What exactly is your problem? 

• Like 12

this is my another new account, i did some work which i got $80 after that fiverr tell me verify my account, they tell me i don't verify my account, after 90 days they don't me send any email or information how can i got my account, my $80 i don't get. 

• Like 5

49 minutes ago, cayan07 said:

this is my another new account,

So you're accusing Fiverr of cheating you out of money, when you're defrauding the system by having two accounts?

As @jonbaas has mentioned, it doesn't take a rocket scientist to work out that you're the one at fault here! 

• Like 8

8 hours ago, cayan07 said:

this is my another new account

Well, there you go. You broke the #1 rule of Fiverr. You are definitely the person who did wrong, not Fiverr.

8 hours ago, cayan07 said:

after that fiverr tell me verify my account, they tell me i don't verify my account, after 90 days they don't me send any email or information how can i got my account, my $80 i don't get.

You had 90 days to verify your previous account, and you did nothing? If you chose not to verify your account, then how can Fiverr verify that those alledged earnings are yours? 

• Like 5