Opinion about "repeat business"

raqebulhassan

hello, everyone.

hopefully, everyone doing well.

I want to know everyone's opinion on "repeat business". In my opinion, it's not right for all categories. In my experience, I work on architecture and 3D visualization. Most of my buyers come to build their future homes. Now, most buyers build a house to live on their own. So, all these buyers will never come for my service again, once the work is over, so that's why my repeat buyer is much fewer. That's why I never got the badge of "repeat business".

please share your experience about this matter.

thank you very much.

• Like 12
  • Confused 1
  • Up 3

Well, I see your point and understand that in some fields there's a lesser chance to have a repeat business, however, there's one time buyers in all marketplace's categories and the feature can't be removed because if that.

Maybe some people on your field gets repeated buyers that have multiple projects.

• Like 12

9 hours ago, shalock said:

Well, I see your point and understand that in some fields there's a lesser chance to have a repeat business, however, there's one time buyers in all marketplace's categories and the feature can't be removed because if that.

Maybe some people on your field gets repeated buyers that have multiple projects.

thank you for your valuable opinion

• Like 9

• 3 weeks later...
On 10/20/2022 at 11:40 PM, raqebulhassan said:

hello, everyone.

hopefully, everyone doing well.

I want to know everyone's opinion on "repeat business". In my opinion, it's not right for all categories. In my experience, I work on architecture and 3D visualization. Most of my buyers come to build their future homes. Now, most buyers build a house to live on their own. So, all these buyers will never come for my service again, once the work is over, so that's why my repeat buyer is much fewer. That's why I never got the badge of "repeat business".

please share your experience about this matter.

thank you very much.

Am in the field of building engineering electrical and plumbing to be precise, just like yours. But the chances of you getting a repeat buyer is when the buyer is likely to be a contractor. Well that's if one is lucky enough. I once had a contractor that ordered six times from me.

• Like 7