Just In: The Best Selling Logos of 2022 🏆

Logo Maker Team

4 hours ago, logohype said:

No personal offences but the logo created by "https://www.fiverr.com/classy7designs" is the exact replica of the logo available on Shutterstock.
https://www.shutterstock.com/image-vector/vector-logo-blockchain-1091025833

Logo-Reference.jpg

yes i feel like all your efforts to create a unique and stand out logos goes to waste because the best seller are copy or mediocre 😞

• Like 7
  • Sad 1

200 sales for 1 logo is impressive, well done!

It seems like gradients and perhaps pictorial/mascots are definitely in.

It would actually be great if we had the ability to rank our logos by impressions/sales in the Activity Overview - any chance of that happening?

• Like 9

9 hours ago, jeromae said:

yes i feel like all your efforts to create a unique and stand out logos goes to waste because the best seller are copy or mediocre 😞

Maybe someone Copied this Logo from Logo maker and started selling on Shutter stock. 

• Like 8

Sometimes I am very scared, I feel is only logo design is enough to survive on this competitive platform? there are almost more then 300k sellers for logo design. Then I see people are doing well. but somehow this is not working out for me. is there any suggestion for new sellers who want to work with logo design services? 
Thanks.

Edited by nhmcreation
  • Like 7

On 10/20/2022 at 5:22 PM, reve_line_d said:

i still thinking how to upload logo with gradient, i try to upload logo with gradient it doesn't work someone can do let me know? thanks in advance

The used an SVG with gradient. We do not recommend this since we don't support gradient just yet and it limits the buyers.

• Like 8

On 10/21/2022 at 12:17 AM, michael_mb said:

200 sales for 1 logo is impressive, well done!

It seems like gradients and perhaps pictorial/mascots are definitely in.

It would actually be great if we had the ability to rank our logos by impressions/sales in the Activity Overview - any chance of that happening?

We are working on it 🙂

• Like 8

23 hours ago, abdelghniennya said:

All designs are beautiful, but unfortunately there are designers who copy logos effortlessly and put them on the platform,
Seriously, this reduces the credibility of the platform and the designers who present their distinctive designs...😓

@abdelghniennya

As you noticed- this is the the first time we are presenting logos merely based on sales. We have been requested to post them for a long time now and we decided to give our sellers the opportunity to see them.

• Like 8