Just In: The Best Selling Logos of 2022 🏆

Logo Maker Team

13 hours ago, Logo Maker Team said:

The used an SVG with gradient. We do not recommend this since we don't support gradient just yet and it limits the buyers.

It feels like it's not a coincidence that 4 out of the 6 most popular logos are gradient-based even though the system doesn't support them fully. 

The lesson that I personally took from that example - I need to have more gradient logos 🙂 It seems like the clients love them. I would love to have more gradient functionality in the editor.

Don't know what else might be the secret sauce for those logos other than the gradients. The top logos are good, but I have no other idea why they are that much more successful then the others. The sales results are spectacular, but visually those logos don't seem to stand out that much from the regular field. Is there a big element of luck there?

If anyone else has other suggestions - I would love to hear them. I personally am really happy for the creators of those logos. And super happy that the Fiverr Logo Maker platform can be as productive and generate so much sales. It really is a great platform. At the same time I am pretty jealous, because my logos aren't selling that well 🙂 I will continue trying new stuff and working hard hoping to get closer to this level of success.

• Like 8

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...