How do you tell your buyers about your facebook page?

woofy31

Thanks @madmoo ! I am horrified at how alike the other site is! I am amazed they can get away with it, it really is exactly the same as this, anyone looking at it will think they are on an official Fiverr site but the UK version. As to that why has Fiverr not got an official UK site anyway? 😃

[sheriffs Note: Please refrain from using actual names of clone sites. Thank you.]

I saw a new clone myself yesterday and was shocked to see that degree of similarity, which made me think: what if the fiverr scripts & templates were leaked somehow by a previous fiverr employee in a useless attempt to get some sort of revenge? Just wondering if the Fiverr team has control over their employees…

Reply to @madmoo: well, you’ve managed to get me worried about this uncontrolled stuff… I truly hope Fiverr takes all possible actions to put those clones down - that would be the best solution in my opinion, and obviously to have someone sweep the internet from time to time of new clones 🙂

• 2 weeks later...

Is there a final conclusion? Can we or can we not tell our buyers about our Facebook pages?

I have also created a page like an hour ago and this is the only thread I’ve found about this topic. I wanted to talk it out with fellow Fiverr users before doing something stupid. I feel a bit discouraged after the discussions I’ve seen in here. 😦

Btw, this is my page: http://www.■■■■■■■■■■■■/pages/Carlaism/473690819356292

Archived