chat5x20

Guilty: I have been on vacation 🌴

I was able to spend some time in Marrakech, Morocco recently visiting my husband, alhamdulillah.

and I wonder will you be taking any holiday breaks during the remainder of this year ? Where will you visit ?

Happy vacationing Fiverr folks 🌎

• Like 11

Hi @chat5x20, glad to have you back on the forum!

16 hours ago, chat5x20 said:

Guilty: I have been on vacation 🌴

You shouldn't be! It's important for us to take some time off, refresh, and reconnect. I'm glad you had a wonderful break!

I was thinking of you when I read this thread on the forum yesterday - maybe you can interject some of your positive wisdom into the thread? I think this is a topic that isn't discussed much on the forum (but should be):

https://community.fiverr.com/forums/topic/289565-anxiety-when-opening-up-fiverr-after-taking-a-day-off/

16 hours ago, chat5x20 said:

I wonder will you be taking any holiday breaks during the remainder of this year ? Where will you visit ?

I will have 6 weeks off for a family reunion in Hawaii (Maui) December through January. I haven't seen my family since the pandemic started, so a lot has happened since then! Marriages. Births. New family members. I also come from a family of all girls, so I can't wait to see all my sisters (and their families) again!

• Like 9

Two Fiverr girls in Hawaii,

Needless to say, I am absolutely jealous, haha. I do wish you both, @mandyzines and @vickieito the best time ever and that of course, the island does not sink... !

Thank you for sharing the post too Vicki, it seems like a very helpful one 🙂

• Like 8