Got Restricted Due To High Quality Work Please Help !

moonkhalid

Question

unfortunately, your account is not eligible to be restored due to having been flagged by the system for not meeting our criteria to deliver high-quality work.

While I understand this is not the expected response, please note that this is a final decision and cannot be reversed.  

Please anyone can help to recover this ??? I've a lot of years of hard work Please Help to solve to un restrict my account.

• Like 5
  • Sad 1
  • Up 1

3 answers to this question

1 hour ago, moonkhalid said:

Please anyone can help to recover this ??? I've a lot of years of hard work Please Help to solve to un restrict my account.

Your account was restricted due to LOW quality work, not high quality work (that would be odd.) I feel like the message tells you all you have to know: the system flagged you as someone who wasn't delivering good enough orders. It does seem like this might be tied to delivering non-original work (as Fiverr is cracking down on that as well) but it could also be that they've just deemed you not good enough. While this is sad, I'm not sure if anything can be done about it... Is there perhaps anything that you might have done to be flagged? 

Knowing it might not change much on Fiverr, but if you intend to try freelancing on other platforms, knowing what happened might be good for you. 

• Like 12

15 minutes ago, awesomedeals said:

If seller do this thing continuesly mutiples times with buyers then i can understand you can get warning by Fiverr, but account restriction is not fair thing. then rating and comments system is what for ? and even buyer can cancel this order and get refund.

I guess it depends on the amount of buyers you have. Assuming you had 30 buyers since you opened the account and 15 of them didn't really like the work, obviously Fiverr takes action. There's nothing to clarify about the algorithm because no one knows how it works aside from someone inside Fiverr, and not everyone there knows either. 

What we do know is that if you deliver very good work, you will have great results and you won't deal with issues. 

• Like 5
  • Up 2

I am not totally understand what is this? if seller can't deliver order as a expectation of buyer then buyer can cancel order and get refund or give negative comments and ratings to seller. why seller account will restricted by Fiverr ?, I think this is not fair.

If seller do this thing continuesly mutiples times with buyers then i can understand you can get warning by Fiverr, but account restriction is not fair thing. then rating and comments system is what for ? and even buyer can cancel this order and get refund.

Anyone clearify this algorithm to me.

• Like 5
  • Up 1