How to properly ask for feedback

finndev478

Receiving feedback on your work, your gig or pretty much anything in life is crucial. But, you will not get help easily. You have to put in some effort in order for others to feel motivated to help you.

It happens very often that people ask simple questions (without questionmarks, so they are not even actually asking.)

pus01zpKLB2UQ9S5NQaVmkAHqrf0748RAyYP_Npicv9MEE65fCue6BMYzF9Xoi3irk5GdNqsoxchu2iaaBo7sWqfNr-ISSZMkdBd7o_Ogi7cKVy4JcOFy__lSKivZnZdN-7Aqfyi2eXavMkJJG9bUg

Asking "questions" like this will never give you helpful insights or tips and tricks. Nobody will be compelled to share their experiences.
So I thought I just leave this here:
image.jpeg.f4e3a4f09e1c460a173d5a370a4092c2.jpeg

Edited by finndev478
  • Like 69
  • Haha 10
  • Up 2
  • Thanks 2

9 hours ago, finndev478 said:

pus01zpKLB2UQ9S5NQaVmkAHqrf0748RAyYP_Npicv9MEE65fCue6BMYzF9Xoi3irk5GdNqsoxchu2iaaBo7sWqfNr-ISSZMkdBd7o_Ogi7cKVy4JcOFy__lSKivZnZdN-7Aqfyi2eXavMkJJG9bUg

Rank my gig how sir dear???

I think the main issue here is that the people asking for help don't want to put the effort in to begin with. They aren't interested in your response, no matter how good it is, because reading more than two lines and understanding what's being said takes a calorie and more than five seconds of clicking buttons. That's just not within their ability to handle. 

• Like 59
  • Haha 4
  • Up 5
  • Thanks 1