Gig impression down how to fix?

obr_design

Hi @obr_design - you have been posting the same questions about gig impressions and clicks for the past two weeks.

What have you been doing to improve these metrics? Have you been reading the articles and applying the advice given you by others on the forum?

What's working? What isn't?

Please let us know what methods you have been implementing over the past several weeks so that we can help you better.

• Like 5

2 hours ago, obr_design said:

how could my gig in the first page?

Hi @obr_design - your visibility in search depends heavily on your seller performance. If you are doing better than your competition - responding faster, delivering quicker, with happier customers and better metrics, your gig will show up higher in search. Keep being the "super man" that your customers say you are, and you should be fine. 😊

I took a look at your gigs and here are a few things that caught my eye:

Your average response time is 2 hours. Try to get that to 1 hour.

You have a shortened URL on one of your gigs...use the blogspot.com URL instead.

You might want to get rid of your 100% satisfaction guarantee, after delivery support, and unlimited revisions.

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

15 hours ago, obr_design said:

Why My conversation % is red,

Do you mean "conversion" rate? If you are viewing it from mobile view, it means that your conversion rate decreased from yesterday. I don't pay attention to these daily numbers, because they always go up and down (green and red).

15 hours ago, obr_design said:

How to increased this?

Focus on getting more orders, or in other words, converting those clicks into orders. You do that by tailoring the messages, images/portfolio in your gigs and profile to your target buyers so that they will want to buy from you.

• Like 6