One of my gig is on the 2nd page, can I lose my gig rank if I change this image?

sb_sorif

Question

4 answers to this question

To Increase impression & click s , you must follow this steps👉

1. A Good Thumbnail - A good  Eye-catching thumbnails are essential to attract a customer. It will increase your impressions & clicks.

2. Keywords - Look keywords is very important for your gig to get in rank. Because customers finds their needs by keywords. So You have to research your gig keywords perfectly. The better keyword, better impressions. 

3. Tags - Tags plays an important role to rank up your gig as well as keywords. So perfect tags research will help you to increase impressions & clicks.

4. Description - Re-correct your description. A good description brings you sales. Don't overwrite your descriptions. Just give the important thing on descriptions and turn this into a killer description.

5. Image SEO - IMAGE SEO is very important for your gig image. You must do this if you want to increase impressions clicks as well as orders. Cause , image seo is an another stuff to increase your gig rank.

Best Of Luck ☺️

• Like 4

2 hours ago, sb_sorif said:

Please give me me suggestions.

There is no such thing as "gig rank". It doesn't work like that. Fiverr pulls the most relevant sellers with the highest buyer satisfaction rate from each level. Changing your gig image will not affect that, but if your image is an improvement over your old one, you might find that more buyers click on your gig, meaning you could get more sales. If the opposite is true, and your new gig image is worse than the old one, you risk having fewer people click your gig. 

• Like 7