Which gig you think is trending and can get more orders in 2022?

Hi @piksart_designs,

This should not be posted in "Seller Tips." Seller tips are for experienced sellers to share tips with other sellers. If you want to receive tips or share experiences, you can post in "Your Fiverr Experiences," "My Fiverr Gigs (links allowed)", and "Improve My Gig (links allowed)."

4 hours ago, piksart_designs said:

I have made 7 gigs but among them none of my gig is actually ranked in Fiverr I have only received 3 clicks in the last 7 days.

do you have any information regarding of which gigs will get more requests in 2022.

It can take a while for your gigs to gain visibility when you first post your gigs. From the screenshot you just sent, if you click on the gig title, you will see graphs of the impressions, clicks, and orders you are getting from that gig. This gets updated daily and will give you a view of how your gig is performing over time.

More impressions will mean that more people are finding your gig in search. This means you are more relevant in search. Your relevance in search depends on your seller metrics that you see on your dashboard, how relevant your gigs are to buyers who are searching for services, and how you compare with other sellers in your category.

More clicks will mean that people who see you are attracted to your gig and want to learn more about your services.

More orders will mean that people who do visit your gig are convinced to buy from you.

There is no such thing as a "gig rank" - Fiverr operates as a matching service. You can learn more about that here:

• Like 16

I agree with @vickieito  You can't expect to rank a gig overnight, it takes time and a lot of effort.  Ignore advise such as this.  They are stock answers and have no benefit to you whatsoever.

26 minutes ago, mamunmia120 said:

Try to stay active longer.
Check if you have Gig Active

To answer your question about gig trending, I would give you this advise.  There are currently nearly a quarter of a million logo designers on Fiverr.  Using my crude mathematic skills, they account for 1 in 4 of all sellers on Fiverr,  It is a trending industry, but unfortunately it's completely saturated.  By that I mean you will have to work really hard to make an impact in this field, and it's unlikely that you will ever break through.

But there is one thing that stands out for me with all logo designers.  Templates are used frequently and hardly any new buyer showcases their own work (You included)  There is no point in adding in stock images on your portfolio as everyone else is doing the same. Plus I'm sure that some of them are even copyrighted.  If you claim to have done this for a long time then put your own artwork up and let the customers judge if you're good enough.  

Focus on what's different.  You have one gig where you hand draw a logo or icon? This sounds pretty cool.   Use this to your advantage, create a video of you drawing something, add it to your portfolio, and show your customers your talents.  Don't follow the flock and do what everyone else does by using templates.  It's not design, it's just data entry.

I hope this helps?

Ian

• Like 11

I think you are looking at things the wrong way. Which type of gigs are you the most qualified for. Which skills you have will absolutely destroy the competition? Are you an expert in something that will make your gigs stand out? Because if you just want to go on the trend wave and offer gigs that are popular and you have no experience, you won't have any sales. I am a writer, I can't offer logo design services because I have no skills in that field. Sure, they are trendy and can make more than I earn as a writer, but why would I offer something I am not qualified for?

• Like 13

Guest mamunmia120
5 hours ago, breals said:

I agree with @vickieito  You can't expect to rank a gig overnight, it takes time and a lot of effort.  Ignore advise such as this.  They are stock answers and have no benefit to you whatsoever.

To answer your question about gig trending, I would give you this advise.  There are currently nearly a quarter of a million logo designers on Fiverr.  Using my crude mathematic skills, they account for 1 in 4 of all sellers on Fiverr,  It is a trending industry, but unfortunately it's completely saturated.  By that I mean you will have to work really hard to make an impact in this field, and it's unlikely that you will ever break through.

But there is one thing that stands out for me with all logo designers.  Templates are used frequently and hardly any new buyer showcases their own work (You included)  There is no point in adding in stock images on your portfolio as everyone else is doing the same. Plus I'm sure that some of them are even copyrighted.  If you claim to have done this for a long time then put your own artwork up and let the customers judge if you're good enough.  

Focus on what's different.  You have one gig where you hand draw a logo or icon? This sounds pretty cool.   Use this to your advantage, create a video of you drawing something, add it to your portfolio, and show your customers your talents.  Don't follow the flock and do what everyone else does by using templates.  It's not design, it's just data entry.

I hope this helps?

Ian

Yes, I understand. It should be noted that success will come one day. Increase skills