How i rank my gig

milonroy1124

@wpexpert_nishan  stop filling the forum with utter rubbish.  Keeping a fiverr account online all of the time does not improve your gig visibility. There are countless posts from experienced forum users that state this every day. Please do your homework and listen to them as opposed to posting for the sake of it. 

milonroy1124  You're clearly a very talented man.  Your gigs look pretty good, but I would focus on the basics and let the fiverr algorithm do the rest. 

1. Look at your FAQs they are a few and far between.  expand them to answer questions you know your clients will ask

2. It may be worth adding videos of the process to your gig images. Just to make a bland subject a little bit more interesting.

But your time will come.  You don't have to stay up 24/7 like other people are saying.  Especially as you're drawing plans for peoples houses 😀  One slip of the pencil from you could bring our whole world crashing down. (Literally)

Good luck with your journey on fiverr. 

• Like 14
  • Up 1

3 minutes ago, breals said:

@wpexpert_nishan  stop filling the forum with utter rubbish.  Keeping a fiverr account online all of the time does not improve your gig visibility. There are countless posts from experienced forum users that state this every day. Please do your homework and listen to them as opposed to posting for the sake of it. 

milonroy1124  You're clearly a very talented man.  Your gigs look pretty good, but I would focus on the basics and let the fiverr algorithm do the rest. 

1. Look at your FAQs they are a few and far between.  expand them to answer questions you know your clients will ask

2. It may be worth adding videos of the process to your gig images. Just to make a bland subject a little bit more interesting.

But your time will come.  You don't have to stay up 24/7 like other people are saying.  Especially as you're drawing plans for peoples houses 😀  One slip of the pencil from you could bring our whole world crashing down. (Literally)

Thanks 

• Like 8

20 minutes ago, breals said:

Yes.. Good think ..Especially It's right

• Like 8

31 minutes ago, breals said:

Agree

• Like 8