Client is not sending requirements

sshahadatgsm

Question

Hi, I'm a WordPress Developer. The client just sent me the username and password, not the website URL. I sent her messages to send me the site URL but she is not responding. 20 hours gone and just 4 hours left. What should I do now?

Kindly share your valuable experience like this if you have or let me know what would be the best thing to do now

Thanks,
Shahadat

Edited by sshahadatgsm
  • Like 6
  • Haha 1

2 answers to this question

23 minutes ago, sshahadatgsm said:

Hi, I'm a WordPress Developer. The client just sent me the username and password, not the website URL. I sent her messages to send me the site URL but she is not responding. 20 hours gone and just 4 hours left. What should I do now?

Kindly share your valuable experience like this if you have or let me know what would be the best thing to do now

Thanks,
Shahadat

You could try to use the resolution center to send a request for more time + a reminder to give you all the requirements. Hopefully, they will respond to the request. If not, you can contact customer support to have the order canceled without it affecting your stats. Disappearing buyers are annoying, but not a big problem. Support will take care of it if you've tried and failed 🙂

Edited by smashradio
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 3

3 minutes ago, smashradio said:

You could try to use the resolution center to send a request for more time + a reminder to give you all the requirements. Hopefully, they will respond to the request. If not, you can contact customer support to have the order canceled without it affecting your stats. Disappearing buyers are annoying, but not a big problem. Support will take care of it if you've tried and failed 🙂

Thank you so much for the suggestions. I think this will work! I'll do this.

• Like 6