Deranked account

vivian316

Does fiverr really derank seller’s acccount without a just reason?

It’s been two years since I made my last sale of my gigs on fiverr, and the account is actively online. I don’t know how to confirm if my account is deranked or not. I’m not just seeing my gigs index 

Any suggestion on this issue?

1 hour ago, vivian316 said:

It’s been two years since I made my last sale of my gigs on fiverr,

Maybe Fiverr shows gigs that are very active and with great reviews and feedback? Instead of a gig that didn't have a sale for 2 years...?

1 hour ago, vivian316 said:

and the account is actively online.

Staying online never gives any order. It's like going fishing without any utensils, sitting near a lake on a chair and waiting to catch fish without doing nothing. 

2 minutes ago, donnovan86 said:

Maybe Fiverr shows gigs that are very active and with great reviews and feedback? Instead of a gig that didn't have a sale for 2 years...?

Staying online never gives any order. It's like going fishing without any utensils, sitting near a lake on a chair and waiting to catch fish without doing nothing. 

Wow! I will remember the bottom line as a great saying!

9 hours ago, vivian316 said:

It’s been two years since I made my last sale of my gigs on fiverr, and the account is actively online. I don’t know how to confirm if my account is deranked or not. I’m not just seeing my gigs index 

Any suggestion on this issue?

1st go fiverr help and support , 2nd viewing gig, 3rd trun to down and see contuct support, go support, 4 rd delling on fiverr ,5rd  choice gig option, 6 gig not found. 7 check all aactive..

if you need any question come message

than you all asmoule

17 hours ago, vivian316 said:

Well, since your gig never had any rank to begin with.... no, they do not.

It’s been two years since I made my last sale of my gigs on fiverr, and the account is actively online.

Ok. Congratulations? 🤷‍♂️

I don’t know how to confirm if my account is deranked or not.

Your gig is neither ranked, nor deranked, because there is no such thing as a set rank in the Fiverr algorithm. That's not how Fiverr works.

I’m not just seeing my gigs index

Where you see your gig, is not where everyone else sees it.

8 hours ago, all_asmoule said:

1st go fiverr help and support , 2nd viewing gig, 3rd trun to down and see contuct support, go support, 4 rd delling on fiverr ,5rd  choice gig option, 6 gig not found. 7 check all aactive..

This advice makes very little sense. 

8 hours ago, all_asmoule said:

if you need any question come message

I recommend against doing this. 

Archived