MY REAL ESTATE GIG DOES NOT FOUND IN SEARCH RESULTS

mco_designs

Question

Hello,

I have lost my gig from the search results since 3-4 months. From then I have tried so much hard and satisfied many of my clients and got positive feedback but I am still facing the problem that my gig does not come in search results for my key word "real estate logo" even on all 20 pages of the search, each time I try. I have tried using filters (local sellers, online sellers,, etc.) but I never found my gig in search. Please help me through this and make my gig visible please.

Thanks

7 answers to this question

shakib_mahmud The gig status is active. Just disappeared from search (not even on 20th page of the search results) and only found (on last pages) when I use filters like online sellers + Local sellers + 3D Logo etc. Its been 4 months and in the mean time I have completed more than 30+ orders that I have received through buyer requests or repeated customers and got positive feedback. All of credentials/ratings are 100% but still there is no sign of gig visibility. And during this span each time I contacted with Fiverr Support they just say gig rotation is automatic process. Do help me if anyone have solution to this problem please. Thanks in advance. 

Guest lloydsolutions
2 minutes ago, mco_designs said:

I contacted with Fiverr Support they just say gig rotation is automatic process. Do help me if anyone have solution to this problem please.

Why can't I find my Gig in the search? 

In the marketplace, a Gig's position is based on the seller’s performance over a set period. Gig positions are not permanent and can rotate daily. 

There are many factors to take into consideration, some of which may include: 

• Order cancellations
  • Delivery rate
  • Responsiveness
  • The particular Gig’s maximum number of active orders in the queue, as based on your seller level.  
  • Other Gigs performing at a higher rate.

If other sellers are ranked higher, they may be consistently getting 5-star feedback, delivering on time, communicating quicker, and so on. It all counts. For this reason, ensure that you provide high-quality and original work, avoid late deliveries and cancellations, are responsive, and always remain professional.

The above is from the Help Centre.

Guest lloydsolutions
12 minutes ago, mco_designs said:

I contacted with Fiverr Support they just say gig rotation is automatic process. Do help me if anyone have solution to this problem please.

2 minutes ago, rabiulr said:

You should contact with Fiverr customer support. they can  help you

Please read the previous posts before replying.

On 7/29/2022 at 6:51 AM, mco_designs said:

I have lost my gig from the search results since 3-4 months. From then I have tried so much hard and satisfied many of my clients and got positive feedback but I am still facing the problem that my gig does not come in search results for my key word "real estate logo" even on all 20 pages of the search, each time I try. I have tried using filters (local sellers, online sellers,, etc.) but I never found my gig in search. Please help me through this and make my gig visible please.

@mco_designs,

The marketplace isn't a listing service. It is a matching service. It adjusts to the buying preference of each buyer. So what you see in search will be different from what another person sees in search. Just because you can't find your gig, doesn't mean someone else can't see it.

You can tell if you gig is "visible," by taking a look at your impressions. Are your impressions more than zero? If you answered 'yes,' then that means you are coming up in search. You are visible.

What you should focus on, is not whether you can find yourself in search, but how your gig is performing over time - what are your impressions? Are they increasing? How many clicks are you getting? Are they converting to orders?

If you aren't getting impressions, then Fiverr doesn't see your gig as "relevant." Relevancy depends not only on your title & tags, but your seller performance metrics that @lloydsolutions mentioned above. Your performance is compared to other sellers in your category. When I typed "real estate logo," into the search, I found 37,758 sellers offering this service. You will have to outperform them to be seen as "relevant" in search.

If you aren't getting clicks, then your gig isn't attractive to buyers who do see your gig. 

If you aren't getting orders from those clicks, then it means that there is something about your gig that made them not want to buy.

Please read the articles below about Fiver 3.0 and changes you can make to your gig to make them more attractive to your buyers:

https://community.fiverr.com/forums/topic/243824-welcome-to-fiverr-30/

https://community.fiverr.com/forums/topic/235903-why-your-impressions-and-clicks-are-down/

https://community.fiverr.com/forums/topic/262463-gig-ranking-tips-from-a-top-rated-seller-are-you-following-bad-advice/

https://community.fiverr.com/forums/topic/284256-no-orders-here-are-7-updates-you-can-make-during-the-slow-times/

Archived