Has inflation negatively impacted your sales?

aprilthompson

Question

Hi fellow sellers!

I've noticed that with inflation, my sales have slowed to a near stop. I'm actually having to work Doordash and Instacart to help out with bills. Unfortunately, my area doesn't have a lot of users for these two apps, so I'm kind of struggling right now. Have you lost sales during this inflation? If so, what do you do to earn outside of Fiverr?

• Like 6

3 answers to this question

31 minutes ago, aprilthompson said:

Have you lost sales during this inflation?

How can you lose something that you never had to begin with? You can't lose sales that were never processed, therefore, it might be wise to stop comparing your success to something that could have been (but never was), and focus instead on the present, and what you are able to physically build and posess.

• Like 7

43 minutes ago, aprilthompson said:

I've noticed that with inflation, my sales have slowed to a near stop. I'm actually having to work Doordash and Instacart to help out with bills.

I am sorry to hear that.

44 minutes ago, aprilthompson said:

Have you lost sales during this inflation?

No, I have not.

44 minutes ago, aprilthompson said:

what do you do to earn outside of Fiverr?

I am retired and have a small pension. However, I hear that employers are looking for workers everywhere in the US. Have you thought of applying?

• Like 4
  • Up 1
  • Thanks 2

Inflation hasn't impacted my business.

I do a host of things off Fiverr. It is only one of my freelance career baskets (i.e., 'Don't put all your eggs in one basket.') A good chunk of my overall income comes from fiction sales. I haven't had an actual job in decades.

• Like 4