NO clicks NO orders

rhnstudio3

18 minutes ago, mariashtelle1 said:

Your offering is not clear, your designs are nowhere near minimalistic style that you advertise, stock images are not allowed to be used in a logo design 

thank you very much

is it allowed to add my logo products as example through stock images

DJ Music Club.png

Edited by rhnstudio3
  • Like 1

I looked at your profile description, and it contains spelling, grammar, punctuation, and word choice issues. I counted 20 errors. One of the words you use does not mean what you seem to think it does. I know there is a seller on the Fiverr platform who proofreads gig descriptions. Perhaps you should contact her?

• Like 2
  • Up 1

8 hours ago, mariashtelle1 said:

Your offering is not clear, your designs are nowhere near minimalistic style that you advertise, stock images are not allowed to be used in a logo design 

Yes, but I want "tricks" to fool people into giving me money. You don't understand, I like money. 

44 minutes ago, vickiespencer said:

I looked at your profile description, and it contains spelling, grammar, punctuation, and word choice issues. I counted 20 errors. One of the words you use does not mean what you seem to think it does. I know there is a seller on the Fiverr platform who proofreads gig descriptions. Perhaps you should contact her?

I will admit to being somewhat conflicted at the seller who proofreads gig descriptions. Seems she is enabling the following:

Gig says:  "Expert logo designer with 4 "Fortune 500" companies as clients. Order with confidence for a perfect logo, and a truly PRO experience.

Delivery arrives:

"Helo Dear, This is logos I make to you approval, give me 5 stars, and pray for me. Image atacked:"

Stick Figure Stickman Icon Pictogram Vector Simple Stock Vector ...

So the gig description proofreader may not be the actual bank robber, but she is the getaway driver. 

Edited by newsmike
  • Like 3
  • Haha 1

Your gig description says "‘We’ ‘Perfectionist’ is a highly talented and dedicated team" - that whole paragraph seems to be  copied from another gig as there's lots gigs with the same paragraph. If you've copied it I'd change it to something unique. Also if you're saying "Perfectionist" is the name of your team, why do you say "RHN Studio" is the name of your team in your profile? Or do you just mean your team are perfectionists?

There is a spelling mistake in that gig's title and another of your gig's title.

Edited by uk1000
  • Like 3

13 minutes ago, newsmike said:

I will admit to being somewhat conflicted at the seller who proofreads gig descriptions.

Isn't that sort of what the success managers on Seller Plus also do? Mentor people and check their gigs and profile?

Also don't they also check new Pro gigs too? Though there's one offering to design a "bussines card" and also "stationary", with a "breefing".

• Like 2

1 hour ago, newsmike said:

Yes, but I want "tricks" to fool people into giving me money. You don't understand, I like money. 

I will admit to being somewhat conflicted at the seller who proofreads gig descriptions. Seems she is enabling the following:

Gig says:  "Expert logo designer with 4 "Fortune 500" companies as clients. Order with confidence for a perfect logo, and a truly PRO experience.

Delivery arrives:

"Helo Dear, This is logos I make to you approval, give me 5 stars, and pray for me. Image atacked:"

Stick Figure Stickman Icon Pictogram Vector Simple Stock Vector ...

So the gig description proofreader may not be the actual bank robber, but she is the getaway driver. 

Hey Newsmaker, an ace in the hole again. Lol

• Haha 1
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, newsmike said:

I am too. However, if only proofreading is done and not copyediting, it is not as much of an issue for me. Still, since it is something that a seller sells on Fiverr, I do not feel it proper for Forum members to point out specific errors and do for free something someone else sells.

3 hours ago, uk1000 said:

Isn't that sort of what the success managers on Seller Plus also do? Mentor people and check their gigs and profile?

Seller success members do not get their profiles, gig descriptions, and FAQs proofread by their success managers. The SPMs refer their members to specific proofreaders to have these things proofread. I know because several have been referred to me.

I was concerned about breaking Fiverr's TOS, so I asked my SSM about that. He said Fiverr's position was that proofreading was allowed, but rewriting was not. The first seller plus member I proofread for was a joy, and we still communicate through the Fiverr messaging system.

However, the second seller success member who booked me to proofread for them was a challenge. I constantly reminded them that I would break Fiverr's TOS if I did more than proofread for them. Yet, that is what they wanted me to do. After that experience, I no longer accept such orders.

• Up 1

31 minutes ago, vickiespencer said:

Still, since it is something that a seller sells on Fiverr, I do not feel it proper for Forum members to point out specific errors and do for free something someone else sells.

But the "Improve My Gig" section exists to give suggestions for gigs (not just spelling/grammar though - other things too). And some people have been giving suggestions for gigs/pointing out errors for years on the forum. I don't think any of the approx 7 gigs that show up if you search for "proofread gig" or "proofread gigs" were created before 2020 (so I'm sure they were created long after the "Improve My Gig" section was added to the previous forum). If it was me suggesting, I'm not an expert in grammar anyway so I'd likely be pointing out a lot less on the grammar side than those who have gigs where they grammar check descriptions.

Edited by uk1000