How can I understand if my Gig is a good one and doing good?

nabid296

Sometimes I see some errors after publishing my gig, or I feel I should make a little tweak on the gig description, or in any detail. 

So 
- Is there any prior timing to edit the gig? or I can edit whenever I want to? 
- Does it affect the gig rank? 

• Like 3

9 minutes ago, nabid296 said:

Sometimes I see some errors after publishing my gig, or I feel I should make a little tweak on the gig description, or in any detail. 

So 
- Is there any prior timing to edit the gig? or I can edit whenever I want to? 
- Does it affect the gig rank? 

If you have meaningful and well thought out tweaks to improve your gig in mind, by all means, edit away! Making your gig better is the whole point. 

You can edit when you feel like it. 

It can affect the visibility of your gigs in search. Firstly, because improvements can help you gain more sales. Equally, bad edits may cause your visibility on Fiverr to drop. 

After you edit your gig, expect it to be gone from search results for a little while. The algorithm needs time to check out your gig again, to determine who it's relevant for and where it should go in search results. Due to this, I prefer to make edits during holidays/weekends/at night, when I have quiet periods either way. It ensures that any loss due to dropping out of the algorithm for a while, is kept to a minimum.

This is also affected by things like buyer satisfaction and your other stats, so make sure to always deliver great quality and value to your buyers. 

Editing to make your gig better is smart. But do your research first, plan your edits, and make them count. As long as you keep improving your gig, it's a good thing. 

Edited by smashradio
  • Like 4
  • Up 1

• 3 weeks later...

I opened up my Fiverr account back in 2011. But I was neither active had worked in Fiverr. 

But now I feel I should take Fiverr seriously. 

Opened up a gig but not sure if it is doing good or not. 

So, my humble question to the forum-

- Should I continue with my running account or  
- Should I remove it and start with a new one. ?? 

Your guidance is much appreciated. 

Best.

• Like 8

On 6/29/2022 at 10:01 AM, alifa_12 said:

i think dont remove the account --- you should open the gig with all requirement with proper research

• use high and low keywords
  • push the keyword perfectly
  • use proper gig image
  • do gig marketing
  • use 5/6 FAQ

Much appreciated. 👍👍 With the values you gave

On 6/29/2022 at 1:01 PM, palashkhan56 said:

New account wont make it different .Try to publish good gig on existing account

Understood.. So I'm continuing with this one then. Thanks @palashkhan56 bro,

• Like 5

22 hours ago, nabid296 said:

I opened up my Fiverr account back in 2011. But I was neither active had worked in Fiverr. 

Opened up a gig but not sure if it is doing good or not. 

So, my humble question to the forum-

- Should I continue with my running account or  
- Should I remove it and start with a new one. ?? 

Your guidance is much appreciated. 

Best.

keep the old account, activate it again and do some touches, e.g. changing keywords and descriptions also new account will not make any difference, good luck to you.

• Like 3

Guest lloydsolutions
22 hours ago, nabid296 said:

Suggest that you mention in your profile description that you have been away and are now back.

• "Lifetime aftersales Service".
  • Suggest you remove the above from your gig description as many buyers will see this as an empty promise and it will put them off.
  • They will just move on to buy from someone else.

As you have said that there is no review at your old account, and it is 10 years old. I think you should start with a fresh one. Because if you go with the old account it will create a negative impression to the buyer that in 11 years you were not able to do a single job. So, I think you should start with a fresh one.

• Like 4

Hello fiverr family... 

I created a new gig on 10 June with  little tweak on 11 June. And after that I followed the Buyer Request every day and social media sharing. 
Good news is I got my first order too yesterday 🙂. And the snippet shows like this 

image.thumb.png.e5e1c49d39dc88255072cb6e6ff1d9c9.png

👉 Now I please help me understand If my gig is doing ok or not? 

Don't know if it is allowed to share gig link here in the forum. 

Please help me out if I'm on track or need any improvement. 

Best 
Nabid

Edited by nabid296
  • Like 11

• nabid296 changed the title to How can I understand if my Gig is a good one and doing good?
Guest lloydsolutions
55 minutes ago, nabid296 said:

Don't know if it is allowed to share gig link here in the forum. 

Fiverr links are not allowed in this category.

It is Improve My Gig if you want help and My Fiverr Gigs to advertise. (links allowed)

Check Your Gig Rank - Search Result Analyze

Fiverr Rank Checker browse through fiverr search results up to 3 pages and find your gig rank. You can optimize your content and check the rank improvements with few taps. Fiverr Gig Rank Checker tool can find your fiverr gig's rank in search results for a given keyword.

• Like 3
  • Confused 1

1 hour ago, hazzaz_mannan said:

Fiverr Rank Checker browse through fiverr search results up to 3 pages and find your gig rank. You can optimize your content and check the rank improvements with few taps. Fiverr Gig Rank Checker tool can find your fiverr gig's rank in search results for a given keyword.

Oh please, stop spreading this misinformation. Checking your gig in search results is completely useless. Every person sees gig on different pages or on different spots based on their search history, purchase history, cookies, how they interact in search etc etc. 

You checking your own gig is completely useless. 

• Like 6