Unable to receive sms verification messages

ahyanrb

I need help as i am trying to add payout methods via payoneer since paypal isn’t available in my territory

everytime i start verification process it sends an sms to my mobile number which i never receive

what could be the possible solution please guide 

• Like 4

Hey there @ahyanrb 

Your ticket is open and someone from Customer Support will soon reach out to you. We are just asking you to be patient as we are currently experiencing a high volume of inquiries.

In the meantime, please find more information on this link about Verifying your account using your phone and follow the steps from the article. Perhaps you will come across some troubleshooting solutions.

Thank you. 

• Like 4

4 hours ago, ahyanrb said:

I need help as i am trying to add payout methods via payoneer since paypal isn’t available in my territory

everytime i start verification process it sends an sms to my mobile number which i never receive

what could be the possible solution please guide 

Probably try a different number.  Maybe that'll work.

• Like 4

• 1 month later...

Same here. But after 24 hours i tried to via call. It didnt work. I recieved the call but fiverr website told me to insert the numbers from SMS. I tried to put 4 last numbers from the phone that was calling me, but it didnt work

• Like 4