Buyer conversation now days

israt_asma

From few month i can see in fiverr some fiverr buyers comes for buying something, they ask about budget or they ask about work then they didn’t place order. It’s okay if they get any other seller but they can inform it they Don't need service. 

Buyers are ignore it, also some fiverr selected client also do this things. Pls if you don’t need any service then said the seller directly without ignoring the conversation. This is very annoying to ask them every time about place order or continue the conversation also new seller gets hope less for this issue.

Another things i saw some buyers comes with very low budget. It’s okay thier budget can be low but they want a big e-commerce site or very website in a very low budget this is not a joke in fiverr. 😐 every service has a minimum and appropriate price so people should come with appropriate price. New sellers do in very low price projects and buyers get serious with this things, i think fiverr should do a fix price for each category. 

Edited by israt_asma
  • Like 9
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 2

2 hours ago, israt_asma said:

i think fiverr should do a fix price for each category. 

I am strongly agree with this point. 

2 hours ago, israt_asma said:

if you don’t need any service then said the seller directly without ignoring the conversation

Maybe they are busy. Don't bother them. When they feel you are perfect for that job they will come to you again. Have Patience. 

• Like 6
  • Up 1

10 hours ago, alifshah01 said:

I am strongly agree with this point. 

Maybe they are busy. Don't bother them. When they feel you are perfect for that job they will come to you again. Have Patience. 

This is not about busy; they stay online always and every day. They can simply say they don't need the service either, they can come for suggestions and tell the seller directly. 

• Like 5

14 hours ago, israt_asma said:

they ask about budget or they ask about work then they didn’t place order.

A buyer doesn't have to inform you about anything. When you shop in a mall, do you let every shopkeeper know that you won't buy anything from them when you exit their business? Obviously now. A buyer just browses the market, asks questions, then he makes a decision. They don't have to inform you where they buy and if they buy anything. 

Aside from that, as @mariashtelle1said above, there's also a bug that shows people online anyway. 

• Like 11

1 hour ago, mariashtelle1 said:

Just an FYI: after you or someone else send them a message fiverr for some reason shows clients online even if they are not online 

1 hour ago, donnovan86 said:

as @mariashtelle1said above, there's also a bug that shows people online anyway. 

This is a real 🐛. My husband has a Fiverr account. I asked him to check to see if I was still online on Fiverr after I had logged off, and the green message that says "online" showed up!

• Like 8

3 hours ago, tajkera_taj said:

If they tell this in a simple word, we might not wait for them.

If the person just asks a question and doesn't initiate an order, there's nothing to wait. If someone asks you directions on the street and walks away, do you expect them to place an order? 🙂

• Like 4
  • Haha 1
  • Up 2

21 hours ago, israt_asma said:

It’s okay if they get any other seller but they can inform it they Don't need service. 

If they tell you that they're placing an order with you and then go with someone else, then yeah, I'd agree that the nice thing to do was inform you. But if they're just asking about your price and services then no, they don't owe you that. 

Edited by priyab468
Typo
  • Like 4

19 hours ago, donnovan86 said:

If the person just asks a question and doesn't initiate an order, there's nothing to wait. If someone asks you directions on the street and walks away, do you expect them to place an order? 🙂

In the street there is nothing about placing orders. 😁 think about a store.

• Like 2

22 hours ago, vickiespencer said:

This is a real 🐛. My husband has a Fiverr account. I asked him to check to see if I was still online on Fiverr after I had logged off, and the green message that says "online" showed up!

so that shows in profile that's might be bug, on top of the name in inbox shows the real information. Sometimes selected clients can off the online mood, they off their online status to "away". 

• Like 2