what happened with this gig

rabiulr

It could just be more competition from other gigs that are in that subcategory and new gigs getting added there roughly every day. Maybe since it's been a while since your last order that might have affected things.

But here's some suggestions for the gig in case that helps:

Gig: I will build wordpress website or landingpage using elementor pro and astra theme

In the title maybe say "landing page" instead of "landingpage"
In the gig description:
"Why chose me ?" could be "Why choose me?"
Maybe change ". will do" (if will is the start of a new sentence you could capitalize the W).
"until the satisfy" could be "until you are satisfied"
"a order." could be "an order."

For some reason the description is word-wrapping in an unusual way.
It's splitting "friendly" so the "f" is on one line and the rest is on the other line, and it does the same with a couple of other lines. If the word wrapping looks wrong in the description they might think the word wrapping might look wrong on websites that they might order.

In the FAQ section:
"a order." could be "an order." in answer 2.

So if you're not getting orders through the search engine you could try sending offers to buyer requests you can do well as you may get orders there.

Edited by uk1000
  • Like 4
  • Up 1

2 hours ago, uk1000 said:

It could just be more competition from other gigs that are in that subcategory and new gigs getting added there roughly every day. Maybe since it's been a while since your last order that might have affected things.

But here's some suggestions for the gig in case that helps:

Gig: I will build wordpress website or landingpage using elementor pro and astra theme

In the title maybe say "landing page" instead of "landingpage"
In the gig description:
"Why chose me ?" could be "Why choose me?"
Maybe change ". will do" (if will is the start of a new sentence you could capitalize the W).
"until the satisfy" could be "until you are satisfied"
"a order." could be "an order."

For some reason the description is word-wrapping in an unusual way.
It's splitting "friendly" so the "f" is on one line and the rest is on the other line, and it does the same with a couple of other lines. If the word wrapping looks wrong in the description they might think the word wrapping might look wrong on websites that they might order.

In the FAQ section:
"a order." could be "an order." in answer 2.

So if you're not getting orders through the search engine you could try sending offers to buyer requests you can do well as you may get orders there.

Thank you

• Like 4
  • Up 1