what is way of getting order asap

usastudio123

Question

6 answers to this question

17 minutes ago, usastudio123 said:

what is the way of getting orders asap ? 

Make sure you have created a professional gig which is aligned with fiverr gig policy. Show what you are able to do. Upload best example of your works. And send as much buyer request as possible. 

• Like 9
  • Up 2
  • Thanks 1

26 minutes ago, usastudio123 said:

what is the way of getting orders asap ? 

A lot of new freelancers ask like -Hay i am new on fiverr but i am not getting any sell. how can i get my first order.

And the first tips they get is STAY ONLINE FOR 24/7.. wow!!! nice tips. but let me clear to you all,

ALL THIS ARE FAKE AND SPAMMY TIPS. THERE IS NO CONNECTION BETWEEN STAYING ONLINE AND GETTING MORE ORDERS.
i know you can find a lot of information about this in fiver forum but i am trying to write it in simple words.

Point is, if any one stay online for 24/7, it will never help the freelancer to get orders. Let me share with you my experience, when i started freelancing, i was also a follower of this spammY myth. I was staying online 24/7 even i sacrificed me sleep time as well. But i never got any order. Then i realise that this tips are all fake. Cause fiverr give equal priority to everyone. So no matter if you are always online or not, no matter how frequent you visit your fiverr, it wont help you to get more and more orders as fiverr system gives priority to how you are dealing with fiverr buyer request. The more you will send buyer request, there will be a better chance to get your first order. So, my advice will be send more and more buyer request. Send 10 buyer request every day.

But before that, learn how to write an eye catchy buyer request. Remember  writing a good quality can change your whole freelancing career and trust me its one of a quality of a better freelancer. 

Publish professional SEO friendly GIGS.

End of the day, be patient, polish your skills every day. research about fiverr on google and YouTube.

God bless you.

• Like 9