Order Completion Rate out of my control

casestreetx

Hello,

A client has accidentally purchased the wrong gig of mine. Consequently, I requested they cancel and order the correct gig. However, due to their mistake, my order completion has gone down by 8%. This is completely out of my control and something that is really frustrating.

How do I deal with this or stop this from happening?

• Like 5

This happened to me recently, as well. You should speak to customer service. I took a screenshot and sent it to them along with an explanation, from there, they reviewed my profile and restored my analytics. They were very helpful. 

• Like 7
  • Congrats! 1
  • Up 1

Hi, @priyab468is correct. If you write to Customer Support with a brief, factual message that attaches screenshots, and send a simple message, they can rectify your completion rate.

I'd recommend just sending:

'Hello Customer Support!

Attached, please find screenshots of communications from (buyer name) pertaining to Order Number (Number). The client mistakenly purchased the wrong gig and therefore, we have canceled. I would be grateful if you could please restore my 'Completion Rate' to 100%. The client intends to reorder/has reordered the correct gig from me.

I thank you very much for everything you do for sellers and buyers.

Best regards.'

• Like 7
  • Up 4

I have faced the almost exact problem before.

Some sort of glitch happened and the client couldnt pay to my custom offer, only after few minutes he paid 3 times for the same order. I Contacted the Customer support, said that there has been a mistake. They cancelled the extra 2 orders, gave his money back and it didint effect my completion rate.

You can easily solve it via customer support. They will handle it in a jiffy

Edited by ozan_erdi
  • Like 5