Order Completion Rate & Cancellation Rate

coder71

We are aware that Order Completion Rate has an impact on our Profile Ranking. Additionally, a higher Order Cancellation Rate will result in a lower Order Completion Rate.

Sometimes the Buyer ordered without consulting and requested more work that wasn't specified in the gig. Therefore, we need to cancel the order. We must cancel the order for yet another reason, when the Buyer changed his/her mind.

We can get in touch with the Fiverr Customer Support Team, who will typically review our order and fix the Order Completion Rate. But the rate of Order Cancellations is steadily rising.

Is anyone aware of the impact of the Cancellation Rate on Profile Ranking?

If so, how can we adjust the Cancellation Rate so that it is similar to the Order Completion Rate?

• Like 17

1 minute ago, seven_sign said:

I believe, If support team confirm you that cancellation is not affecting your completion rate metrics, then systematically this is not affecting your profile ranking.

I asked, but most of the time they fixed the order completion rate told me that it will not affect my rating. But didnt get proper response about cancellation rate.

In real life, due to cancelation rating, impression also goes down 😞

• Like 10
  • Sad 1

23 minutes ago, mariashtelle1 said:

There is no cancellation rate, order completion ratio is literally your cancellation ratio. 

If you check your profile you can find Order Completion Rate, and in your gig list you can find Cancellation Rate. Recenly i canceled few orders. My current Order Completion Rate is 100% (Customer Service Team Fixed the Rate), but Cancellation Rate is high (Gig list page).

• Like 8
  • Sad 1

22 minutes ago, coder71 said:

My current Order Completion Rate is 100% (Customer Service Team Fixed the Rate), but Cancellation Rate is high (Gig list page).

Those are different statistics and are not taken into account. Those are real stats for your gig, or do you want to have a cancellation but fiverr suddenly say that you didn’t have any? 

• Like 9
  • Confused 1

4 hours ago, mariashtelle1 said:

Those are different statistics and are not taken into account. Those are real stats for your gig, or do you want to have a cancellation but fiverr suddenly say that you didn’t have any? 

I think Cancellation Rate has an impact on Gig Ranking.

• Like 9