Should I continue my two years old gig and account after rejoining?

hussnain_ali999

Hi! amazing fiverr community.
I started providing my services on fiverr in 2020. I completed some orders with happy clients in the end. After sometime, due to some reasons I paused my gig and was busy in some other stuff. Now, I'm rejoining again after 2 years. So, I need some advice from seniors in this community. Should I continue with the same gig(on which I got good orders in past) and reactivate it or create a new gig from scratch?
If you prefer the old gig, then what else should I do to my old gig other than just reactivating it, in order to get good ranking?
Also give me some any other valuable tip if you would like, as the platform has changed a littile and competition has also skyrocketed.

Thankyou.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, hussnain_ali999 said:

If you prefer the old gig, then what else should I do to my old gig other than just reactivating it, in order to get good ranking?

Keep the old gig. The "ranking" or whatever you assume that is, will perform better once you get orders again. I know the question is now "how to get orders," but that's just how it goes..........

If you offer your services outside of Fiverr, might as well redirect them to purchase from your Fiverr gig specifically. Use buyer requests, maybe you will be able to find a sale there. Basically anything to get your old gig alive again.

• Like 8
  • Up 2