imposibble to earn

emilsbergs

@emilsbergs You need to work on your profile.

You say, "i am electric with rich language collection can translate from russian,latvian,english any text or audio and can make graphical desings by stories and make photo from descriptions"

Plus, you claim to have a degree (MD) that you clearly do not have. If I wanted to hire a Russian or Latvian to English translator, I would look for one that speaks fluent English. Sadly, you do not. 

12 hours ago, blazegoldburst said:

You should try creating 7 gigs. What do they exactly say?

Having seven gigs will in no way help this seller.

• Like 5
  • Up 1
  • Thanks 1

11 hours ago, vickiespencer said:

@emilsbergs You need to work on your profile.

You say, "i am electric with rich language collection can translate from russian,latvian,english any text or audio and can make graphical desings by stories and make photo from descriptions"

Plus, you claim to have a degree (MD) that you clearly do not have. If I wanted to hire a Russian or Latvian to English translator, I would look for one that speaks fluent English. Sadly, you do not. 

Having seven gigs will in no way help this seller.

I feel the seller should start trying to create gigs in different niches. The seller should experiment with what works the best for them. 

• Like 2
  • Up 2

32 minutes ago, blazegoldburst said:

start trying to create gigs in different niches.

That could work if he were honest about his education and the level of his skills. However, as his profile and gigs are now, his communication skills are obviously not at the "M.D." level. His profile write-up is full of spelling, grammar, and punctuation mistakes that prove he is not the seller he claims to be. Buyers are not foolish and can see through his nonsense.

• Like 5
  • Up 3