Favorite books to read?

brillzart

I plan to read more books eventually once school will be over, so I just want to hear any recommendations you may have.

I will give any book genre a chance, but here are ones I prefer:

- Mystery

- Horror

- Fantasy

- Historical Fiction/Nonfiction

- Thriller 

Thank you! 📚

• Like 7

I recommend Dan Browns series if you havent read already. They are kinda action, mistery, crime and puzzle solving kinda stuff with references to the history of art and architecture. You know the movies of Da-Vinci's code. They allways kept me going. They dont look like its a continuation of the same stuff, but they are. So take a little look for which one to read first.

Tess gerritsen has some good murder stuff

Sorry if my examples may not mean anytihng to a bookworm, but i havent been reading actively lately. So i dont know the less-known stuff.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

On 5/31/2022 at 1:40 AM, ozan_erdi said:

I recommend Dan Browns series if you havent read already. They are kinda action, mistery, crime and puzzle solving kinda stuff with references to the history of art and architecture. You know the movies of Da-Vinci's code. They allways kept me going. They dont look like its a continuation of the same stuff, but they are. So take a little look for which one to read first.

Tess gerritsen has some good murder stuff

Sorry if my examples may not mean anytihng to a bookworm, but i havent been reading actively lately. So i dont know the less-known stuff.

I haven't read that, but now I want to. Puzzle-solving sounds very interesting to me.

Murder stuff sounds very interesting to me too.

Thank you for your recommendations! 😄

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

Guest fatchicken321

I would recommend One Second After by William Forstchen. Very eye-opening for me as I had never heard of an EMP or what it can cause. I have been reading Millie Copper. She has a whole series of post-apocalyptic books. 

On 6/3/2022 at 7:34 PM, fatchicken321 said:

I would recommend One Second After by William Forstchen. Very eye-opening for me as I had never heard of an EMP or what it can cause. I have been reading Millie Copper. She has a whole series of post-apocalyptic books. 

Thank you for your recommendations, I will for sure check them out! 😃

• Like 3