How I boosted my rankings on Fiverr?

I was literally not receiving any queries/orders 2 months ago, I was frustrated, and considering a bad day every morning. Then Finally I decided to break the loop and let's fix the things.

• I started bidding using Fiverr Buyer Request feature & got some impressions/clicks on my Gig
  • Then I start getting hired and even some good amount of orders, I worked hard & clients gave me a good rating
  • I followed this structure for quite a while & then I started to appear in top 10 pages
  • Then I reached out to my OLDER clients & upsell my new services which I recently created new gigs for
  • They hired me and finally I was on the Page 1 of Fiverr

Now I'm getting a lot of queries automatically by Fiverr, which is a very good thing to make things on Autopilot & just focus on my client's jobs.

This is a very self-cooked recipe and loved doing that. Why you don't try this?

Rabia R.

• Like 7
  • Congrats! 2
  • Up 2
  • Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, rabia_sabir said:

Then I reached out to my OLDER clients & upsell my new services which I recently created new gigs for

This can work, but be careful - it's a very thin line between reaching out with a useful service and spamming old clients who are not interested.

• Like 7
  • Thanks 3

@visualstudios That's a very nice addition to the topic which I totally forgot to mention, I actually reached out to the old clients & sensed who actually needed the service (e.g: Sold a website development service, most of the clients need some extra security layer after the recent Wordpress malfunction)

So one should really think before reaching them out. Thanks for the good addition to the topic

• Like 7
  • Up 2