Fiverr S.E.O

illust_marcs55

On 5/20/2022 at 11:37 AM, illust_marcs55 said:

I wanted to see what the free tools that people are using on fiverr to get there gigs to rank higher. 

There is no such tool. Produce quality work, communicate well, make a professional looking gig, etc. 

Or you know.. I heard there is a magic wand somewhere that makes you get orders immediately. Kidding 😁

I am going to rephrase my question because seems like I phrased it wrong  (looking at the comments to see I did not communicate effectively)

I am asking are there any seo plugins for fiverr that people who are on fiverr are using to help them write a gig using relevant keywords .

eg: Keywords everywhere is a plugin for Chrome and shows you the search results for anything that you enter in search. 

I have found plugins for fiverr on these chrome apps store for fiverr but since this is a forum thought to ask people already on the platform for a long time to see if they have some recommendations themselves. 

Not looking for a app that automatically lands me to the first page.

☺🖖

In general, from what I've read here in the forums, plug-ins frequently don't play nice with Fiverr. (And Fiverr does not play nice in return.)

Please see: https://www.fiverr.com/support/articles/360011094958-SEO-tricks-for-gig-titles

Fiverr's search algorithm does not work like Google's. Yes, it will look into your Gig description, but the gig title, gig SEO title, and gig tags are FAR more important to the search results.

Think like a buyer. What would you put in the search, if you were looking for your gig?

Guest lloydsolutions
1 hour ago, imagination7413 said:

Please see: 

59 minutes ago, livingprime said:

@livingprimePlease respect the forum rules and don't copy other people's posts.

10 hours ago, imagination7413 said:

In general, from what I've read here in the forums, plug-ins frequently don't play nice with Fiverr. (And Fiverr does not play nice in return.)

Please see: https://www.fiverr.com/support/articles/360011094958-SEO-tricks-for-gig-titles

Fiverr's search algorithm does not work like Google's. Yes, it will look into your Gig description, but the gig title, gig SEO title, and gig tags are FAR more important to the search results.

Think like a buyer. What would you put in the search, if you were looking for your gig?

Noted ☺✏📄

Archived