My delivery didn't auto complete after 72 hours

williambryan392

Was just about to post saying my delivery hadn't auto completed after 72 hours, i refreshed multiple times, I was looking at the order and wondering if I could tell the time, then just under 73 hours it did. Just find it a little unusual! Almost like me refreshing the order a few times reminded it to auto complete. Has anyone else experienced this?

You can see from the bottom screen shot that 72 hours had elapsed but the order was still in review.

Then it suddenly auto completed (top screen shot)

this.png

Screenshot 2022-05-14 17.03.20.png

Edited by williambryan392
  • Like 8
  • Sad 1

No. I've never had this one. But i did have a buyer make an order and i recieved the notification (on both app and laptop) 24 hours later. As they work on the backend, a lot of little bugs keep showing up. Could have been that or you were looking at a cached page for a while. 

• Like 9

2 hours ago, williambryan392 said:

Was just about to post saying my delivery hadn't auto completed after 72 hours, i refreshed multiple times, I was looking at the order and wondering if I could tell the time, then just under 73 hours it did. Just find it a little unusual! Almost like me refreshing the order a few times reminded it to auto complete. Has anyone else experienced this?

Yes, several times. As far as I can tell, it has nothing to do with refreshing; it just gets autocompleted in under 73 hours instead of 72 no matter what I do (or don't).

• Like 10

If you end up delivering after the deadline sometimes, you realize that even if the countdown is at 00:00:00, you're not receiving a late delivery penalty/email right away. Sometimes it takes a few more minutes, other times it can take hours. 

The same thing happens with deliveries too. It sometimes takes 73 hours, sometimes 74. It's normal, it's a part of the system, nothing to worry about. 

• Like 3
  • Up 2