What should I do when Buyer want to cancel the order after getting the files?

artisticoahanaf

Question

What should I do when the buyer wants to cancel the order after I delivered the files he needed? Buyer order a logo . I delivered the logo. But after receiving the files buyer requested to cancel the order and telling me it's not what he want .Even though its the same. 

• Like 5
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 2

3 answers to this question

Make sure you followed his requirement perfectly.

Did you submit the work sample before the delivery and you got his approval?

You may politely offer him revision if needed.

Finally if you think he is playing with you though you've no fault with your work, simply decline his request and contact fiverr customer support and share all the details about the game the buyer is playing with you.

Fiverr support team will review and if they find you right, they may will support you to overcome the scenario. Even if the order get cancel, they can help you to avoid negative impression on your completion rate and may be compensate with the same value.

So before reaching customer support make sure you're right.

Additionally, you can directly reach to support and share the details and ask for cancellation from their end and help you to avoid decreasing your completion rate. They will help you.

• Like 6
  • Sad 2

1 hour ago, seven_sign said:

Finally if you think he is playing with you though you've no fault with your work, simply decline his request and contact fiverr customer support and share all the details about the game the buyer is playing with you.

Fiverr support team will review and if they find you right, they may will support you to overcome the scenario. Even if the order get cancel, they can help you to avoid negative impression on your completion rate and may be compensate with the same value.

Additionally, you can directly reach to support and share the details and ask for cancellation from their end and help you to avoid decreasing your completion rate. They will help you.

I really appreciate what you wrote. and agree with all of your clear discussion its amazing. I am also a new seller and I think I will learn from you in future through community.  Thanks 💖

• Like 6

12 hours ago, seven_sign said:

Thank you for sharing this info. I will do the same what you said. Thank you again.

• Like 5