Prompt to offer Writing Advice Services has gone missing

r0ssmc

Question

Hi

I am a Level 1 Seller, and currently write comedy scripts / screenplays. 

Today when I logged in on my phone I was given a prompt regarding an opportunity to offer some sort of Writing Advice service. I clicked on the prompt, but was told to open the link on a desktop, rather an my phone, and thus the prompt disappeared without a trace.

I have now have no idea how to get that prompt back, nor any details of this opportunity. There is no reference to it anywhere in my notifications, and I can't see any evidence of new opportunities that are available.

Has anyone else received this prompt, or know how to find this opportunity through other means?

Thanks

Ross

3 answers to this question

1 hour ago, r0ssmc said:

Has anyone else received this prompt, or know how to find this opportunity through other means?

I managed to click on it just now - it just took me to creating a new gig. If you scroll down in the Writing category, you'll see 'Writing advice'. I'm a bit confused as to how this would work but I'd assume it's a coaching service or something along those lines. 

2 hours ago, r0ssmc said:

Has anyone else received this prompt

Yes. I wouldn't be surprised if many (or even all) sellers from the Writing & Translation category got that prompt.

If you click on Get Started, it just takes you to create a new gig, like @katakatica said. And if you click on See Services, it sends you here: https://www.fiverr.com/categories/writing-translation/writing-tips-and-advice

So... Check out what they offer, I guess, see what looks legit and doesn't violate Fiverr's Terms of Service, and think whether you could offer something like that (or something that falls into those subcategories but nobody is offering yet).

Archived