Late delivery affect my Gig.

huntsalil

Question

After buyer's final approval ("perfect... Great job, please send editable source & PDF") I sent the final delivery (before 12 hours) but after 1 day buyer sent revision again with this message ("I’m sorry I have just realised I changed the wrong image. I have attached the correct image is it possible to change this. It shouldn’t be hair tonic, it should be hair serum like the attached image")

After making necessary revision I again delivered the final work within 30 minutes from the receipt of the buyer’s message, buyers completed order with 5star review and good message +tip.

But will this late delivery affect my Gig/profile? Please help me.

• Like 3
  • Sad 1
  • Up 1

1 answer to this question

33 minutes ago, huntsalil said:

After buyer's final approval ("perfect... Great job, please send editable source & PDF") I sent the final delivery (before 12 hours) but after 1 day buyer sent revision again with this message ("I’m sorry I have just realised I changed the wrong image. I have attached the correct image is it possible to change this. It shouldn’t be hair tonic, it should be hair serum like the attached image")

After making necessary revision I again delivered the final work within 30 minutes from the receipt of the buyer’s message, buyers completed order with 5star review and good message +tip.

But will this late delivery affect my Gig/profile? Please help me.

It shouldn't affect

• Like 3
  • Up 1
  • Thanks 1