I am a PRO verified!

Hi guys,

This is my first time posting here and I want to share some great news with you! I got accepted to Fiverr PRO program! 
I'm already Top Rated Seller (I got this badge in September 2021) and around two month ago I decided to try to apply for a PRO status.
I put together my portfolio, recorded a short introductory video, filled out the application in full, and submitted it on April 10th. And... on April 15th I received an email that... I made it and I'm in! Wow, what huge news! It took them only 5 days to get me approved! I couldn't believe it. 

Then I had to book a call with my Success Manager to get me onboarded and activated my profile and gigs as Pro. The call took place today and finally I'm officially PRO seller! I'm super excited! Hope it's going to be a nice and interesting journey, so I can't wait to start selling in a newly Pro status 🙂

Congratulations, on your new PRO status Petrolviv17! This is my first time posting, too 😊 Thanks for giving us insight into the application process for Pro status. I had the impression that it was too hard to try, but your post was very encouraging!

I'm also very happy for your success. You got the Pro badge so soon after achieving Top Rated Seller! This is a testament to all your efforts and quality work. Hopefully you'll be able move your proofreading gig to Pro status as well, in addition to the translation work that you do.

Please keep us updated! I'd like to see how your selling experience changes with your new Pro badge.

Again, great job!!!! 

Archived