Can I share my gigs on the Fiverr forum?

mahmud_wp

Question

13 answers to this question

18 hours ago, mahmud_wp said:

As the Fiverr forum is a platform for buyers and sellers, so can I share my gig here?

I assume you are referring to the Fiverr forum. If so, the ONLY place you can share/promote your gig link is in the "My Fiverr Gigs" forum.

• Like 9
  • Up 6
  • Thanks 1

On 4/28/2022 at 12:13 AM, mahmud_wp said:

As the Fiverr forum is a platform for buyers and sellers, so can I share my gig here?

Do you realize you will harm yourself in regards to the Fiverr algorithm by inviting users of the Fiverr Forum to visit your gig? 😱 99% of Forum users are not buyers. So, if they click on your link merely to see your gig and do not order, the algorithm puts you lower on the search pages because it seems that you have clicks, but you do not convert them into sales. 😕

• Like 10
  • Up 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, mahmud_wp said:

Yes you can share, but here most of the people are sellers. Here is also buyers but to get them you need write for them. If you post according to your dream buyer's pain point then you will definitely get leads. Try to provide value to your articles which you are going to write for your dream buyer. HOPE that will help you 🙂

• Like 11
  • Up 2
  • Thanks 1