Customer took a gig package for 10 slides but wants 36

tammimay

Hi everyone, I hope you're all well. I'm sure that this has been covered before but I couldn't find it. I need advice on what to do and say to my customer. He's booked a gig package that is for 10 slides (or less). But the problem is that he's got 36 slides that he wants me to design. He's new to Fiverr, so I don't want to put him off but I can't do that amount of work for a third of my price. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

13 hours ago, tammimay said:

But the problem is that he's got 36 slides that he wants me to design. He's new to Fiverr, so I don't want to put him off but I can't do that amount of work for a third of my price. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

I recommend politely explaining the nature of the 10-slide package he ordered, and making him aware that he asked for 26 more slides than he paid for. You can offer him a order add-on, to cover the cost of the 26 slides he needs, but did not pay for, or ask him which 10 of the 36 total slides he wants you to complete. Be friendly, be helpful.... perhaps he was unknowingly off on his math, or, perhaps he did not closely read the terms of the package he chose to order.

Archived