2 categories gig in one account

sakilanro20002

Question

I work with graphic design in fiverr. There is a fiverr account. In one direction | am working. I want to give a gig about data entry. Can I now publish the same Account a graphic design and data entry 2 categories gig in one account ? What will rank in it? Or create a separate fiverr account, publish data entry gig? Hope for the opinion of experts. Thanks.

translate bangla

আমি ফাইবারে ঠিক ডিজাইন নিয়ে কাজ করি। ফাইবার একাউন্ট রয়েছে। একটি দিক দিয়ে আমি কাজ করছি। আমি data entry শেখায় data entry নিয়ে gig দিতে চাচ্ছি। এখন আমি কি | একই Account a graphic design এবং data entry 2 categories gig published PICO পারব? এতে কি rank করবে? নাকি আলাদাfiverr account create Pacat data entry gig published করবাে? অভিজ্ঞদের মতামত আশা করি। ধন্যবাদ।

Edited by sakilanro20002
  • Like 27
  • Confused 3
  • Sad 1
  • Up 5

On 4/15/2022 at 10:29 PM, jerrygraphicx said:

Hi, Friend how are you. You Can, But Fiverr Officials recommend to have one category in your account so the buyer will knows you are an expert of your field. 

Thanks, JerryGraphicx

I don't like this issue because some people like myself are very talented on writing and data services on excel because of my work background. So, I can still write perfectly but can also do great stuff with data in excel. In that case, I will need to leverage both my skills.

Edited by ken87ken
  • Like 22
  • Up 1

Hello. Hope you are having a great day. I agree with those who have answered this question that you can only obtain 1 Fiverr account but within that account you can still offer any services you are skilled or good at (so it doesn't have to be just 1 service category). According to one helpful Fiverr customer support member, they said that new sellers are only able to create 7 gigs/services but as you continue to level higher, you will be able to create more gigs (offering a lot more services to potential clients).

I hope this helps 🙂

Kind regards,
Caitlin 

• Like 20
  • Thanks 1

If you have multiple skills, you could open different gigs on your same account. If you are new to Fiverr then you will have 7 gigs opportunity. So you could offer 7 services using that 7 gigs.  Note that, Don't think about double ID. If you use more than one ID as an individual, you will lose all your IDs. So, Be careful. Just use one ID and then offer your different services with your different gigs. Best of luck.

Edited by mehedishopnil
  • Like 10
  • Congrats! 1