ON-TIME DELIVERY RATE KEEPS GETTING LOW

shahrukhshah000

Question

Hi everyone,

Hope everyone's healthy and doing great. I have some questions and concerns related to my on-time delivery rate. I've been a seller for quite awhile but I don't work frequently due to some reasons but I've kept my other metrics 100% except my on-time delivery. I got my last order from a client suddenly without any discussion and for some reason didn't get a notification right away. In short I was late on my delivery and the client wasn't upset at all but my delivery rate went down from 100 to 85-80 percent. After I didn't get any orders even though I'm working with another long term client but those orders take time so the problem I'm facing right now is my delivery rate automatically gets lower and lower e.g after my last order it went from 85 to 75 and now it's 67 percent even if I didn't get any orders after the first one. I'm a little confused and concerned because it's easy to get your rate down from just one order and hard to get your metrics up and positive again. I'll appreciate any guidance or direction from you guys. Thanks in advance for reading this and sharing your knowledge.

5 answers to this question

2 hours ago, shahrukhshah000 said:

I'll appreciate any guidance or direction from you guys. Thanks in advance for reading this and sharing your knowledge.

Statistics are counted over a period of 60 days and orders that were taking into ratio before might not count anymore as they are out of 60 days window. Therefore you ratio decreases. 
Your late order also would not be taken into the ratio anymore after 60 days 

2 hours ago, shahrukhshah000 said:

I'll appreciate any guidance or direction from you guys.

If you're having trouble delivering on time, try extending your delivery time. I would also suggest downloading the Fiverr app if you haven't already, this way you will be informed about your new orders on time.

For the on-time delivery metric issue, it might be worth looking at cheaper services you could provide quickly. A simple $5 gig might help you recover your stats a bit sooner, but the service should be something simple and not something that would take you long time to deliver. It's not a perfect solution, but it might help. Best of luck.

On 4/9/2022 at 11:50 AM, mariashtelle1 said:

Statistics are counted over a period of 60 days and orders that were taking into ratio before might not count anymore as they are out of 60 days window. Therefore you ratio decreases. 
Your late order also would not be taken into the ratio anymore after 60 days 

That I didn't knew. My rate was 67 few days ago and today it's down to 50 and it'll keep getting lower if I don't get any orders. There should be a solution for this because one or two late deliveries out of all other on time deliveries can ruin your account pretty quickly as their is no guarantee on getting new orders all off a sudden......Thanks for answering my question.

On 4/9/2022 at 12:34 PM, gajuseidi said:

If you're having trouble delivering on time, try extending your delivery time. I would also suggest downloading the Fiverr app if you haven't already, this way you will be informed about your new orders on time.

For the on-time delivery metric issue, it might be worth looking at cheaper services you could provide quickly. A simple $5 gig might help you recover your stats a bit sooner, but the service should be something simple and not something that would take you long time to deliver. It's not a perfect solution, but it might help. Best of luck.

I already have fiverr android app and mostly I delivered orders on time. Only two occasions I suffered from late deliveries i.e one time ot was totally my fault and this time it was weird because for some reason I didn't get notification right away that someone started an order and the client wasn't responding most of the time and there was clearly a language barrier so I just focused on finishing the task but unfortunately I was an hour late..... The only concerning part is that my rate will constantly go down until I get new order. Someone also pointed out that orders that passed 60 days won't be considered in the calculation that's happening right now.

6 hours ago, shahrukhshah000 said:

Someone also pointed out that orders that passed 60 days won't be considered in the calculation that's happening right now.

This is true for all seller metrics except for repeat business, which calculates seller's performance for the last 90 days.

6 hours ago, shahrukhshah000 said:

The only concerning part is that my rate will constantly go down until I get new order.

The rate will go lower until you get a new order and deliver it on time, but this rate might also influence the standing of your gigs leading to fewer orders, so it might be an issue which is escalating on its own. It may be worth it to closely review your gigs and your profile and see how you're able to improve it.

Archived