Day by day disappoint gig rank order sell all down

tishasheikh3

it's really very bad for me . when 2017 i open fiverr and i get small small order and year 2018-2019 i get lot off big big project and order that time i get every day order and new new client my revenue also good but 2020to2022 this last 2 year day by day loss gig rank loss order and revenue and now so difficult to work with fiverr . i full disappoint. now level 2 seller and i also make 10k plus revenue 530 reviews . but still wait order and new client . this this 6 years experienc i make and learn many this and dlove my skill day by day and i all time given my client best work

1 hour ago, tishasheikh3 said:

but still wait order and new client

Waiting is not how sellers get orders. What productive steps have you taken to improve your gig, marketability, and target customer appeal?

You are the only person that can make you successful. Experiment with new strategies until you find something that works for YOU.

3 hours ago, jonbaas said:

Waiting is not how sellers get orders. What productive steps have you taken to improve your gig, marketability, and target customer appeal?

You are the only person that can make you successful. Experiment with new strategies until you find something that works for YOU.

I agree 100% with you ! Even if i am new on Fiverr, I think you need to upgrade your skills and marketing strategy over time so you can keep yourself in the top sellers !

• 3 weeks later...

Archived