Can I use old Payoneer account on new fiverr account?

mahmood_web

Question

Hello, I need help!

I had a fiverr account and my personal payoneer attached with it. But I deleted the past fiverr account (due to some reasons) and created a brand new one. 

Now I completed 2 projects (on new one; current) and I have balance to withdraw.

So I have few confusions which are sensitive:

1) Can I attach the old payoneer account to new fiverr account for withdrawing?

2) Or can I attach other's payoneer account?

3) Is it possible to delete current payoneer account and again create new payoneer account (on my name) and then attach to fiverr?

Please provide honest answers, only experts one.

I'll be more than happy to hear a solution.

Thank you!

4 answers to this question

You've deleted your account but the card still linked with your previous profile and also fiverr has the access on that profile.

I will suggest you to contact fiverr support first to discuss them about unlinking the payoneer account from your old account and deleted that account permanently.

Or it may cause you trouble now or in future.

So better to get in touch with fiverr support team first.

4 minutes ago, seven_sign said:

You've deleted your account but the card still linked with your previous profile and also fiverr has the access on that profile.

I will suggest you to contact fiverr support first to discuss them about unlinking the payoneer account from your old account and deleted that account permanently.

Or it may cause you trouble now or in future.

So better to get in touch with fiverr support team first.

Yes that sounds professional. Ok I contact fiverr customer support and describe the whole thing to them and let's see what we hear.

I hope fiverr will not disappoint and don't ban account.

Thank you so much for your advice.

Regards!

Archived