Account dying after cancellations

mr_ayyoub

Hey,
I am here to complain about my Fiverr's account situation. I am now demoted to new seller for a simple silly reason which is cancellations due to direct orders from customers, they order directly without contacting me(I am mentioning everywhere on my account that you should contact me before placing any orders), that happened 4 consecutive times and they were requesting something that has nothing to do with my gig. normally the cancellations shouldn't have marked by Fiverr because that's their faults not mine, me I did nothing wrong here.
I was in level 2 seller and was about to be a top rated seller but now 4 customers have ruined my account and because of them I lost everything just because they don't know what they want and what to order. 

I don't know if I can have these 4 cancellations removed to return my account as it was before, everything was good before 2 months, why it is the seller who has to pay the price if the customer doesn't know which gig is suitable for his project? I have been working on Fiverr since 2013 It costed me arm and leg to build my account with good rating and a good reputation but lost everything in 2 months that's unfair. I had many problems before but never had something like this. I cannot bear with this feeling because it's so painful to see your account dying for something you are not responsible of but you can't do anything about it. 

Now I don't know what to do because Fiverr is my only work I have, I have no other incomes but Fiverr and I am not here to play, I work in an honest and a professional way. I have always thought that Fiverr has changed my life, and also now it is changing my life back to as it was before. maybe it's a sign for me to go and find another job where I cannot be oppressed by customers.

Now I am in new seller level, does that mean I have to complete all requirements for each level from scratch? or in 15 next month I will go back to seller level 2?
Does someone experienced this before? and what you did?

Thank you

4 minutes ago, mr_ayyoub said:

I am here to complain about my Fiverr's account situation. I am now demoted to new seller for a simple silly reason which is cancellations due to direct orders from customers, they order directly without contacting me(I am mentioning everywhere on my account that you should contact me before placing any orders), that happened 4 consecutive times and they were requesting something that has nothing to do with my gig. normally the cancellations shouldn't have marked by Fiverr because that's their faults not mine, me I did nothing wrong here.

One month I had 20 cancellations due to customers not talking with me beforehand. Other time there were payment problems on Fiverr, people were refunded and I had 140 cancellations. So.. I know cancellations very well 🙂 That being said.. this only affects your account for 2 months. So after 60 days you will have no cancellations.

I do recommend you to write something in bold like PLEASE CONTACT ME BEFORE PLACING YOUR ORDER.  Write that in your gig packages too. This way people will contact you before ordering.

1 minute ago, donnovan86 said:

One month I had 20 cancellations due to customers not talking with me beforehand. Other time there were payment problems on Fiverr, people were refunded and I had 140 cancellations. So.. I know cancellations very well 🙂 That being said.. this only affects your account for 2 months. So after 60 days you will have no cancellations.

I do recommend you to write something in bold like PLEASE CONTACT ME BEFORE PLACING YOUR ORDER.  Write that in your gig packages too. This way people will contact you before ordering.

Ops that's horrible, I am sorry for you.
But will the profile comeback to as it was before of or do I have to recomplete requirements for each level? because in 21 this month there will be no cancellations on my account

Archived