Verification of ID

tum_tum09

Hi there. I got a message from Fiverr some hours ago that I should verify my ID. I can't say why. I haven't violated any rules. I got to know that if I don't verify my ID after 14 days, there will be a restriction on my account.

I have my ID available but then I'm scared to verify it cause I have seen complains here on this forum of other sellers having issue with verifying their ID. If they tried it multiple times, their account gets restricted and they might not have access to it again.

Please I need help with this. I am almost done with my new seller journey and moving to Level one seller(I have just 5 order left). I can't lose my account now. 

What should I do?

Verify your ID. I'm pretty sure all sellers have to do this. It has nothing to do with you breaking the rules... as long as you are who you say you are, you'll be fine.

If you don't have an accepted ID or the first try doesn't go through because it's blurry or something, you could probably contact CS directly.

1 hour ago, melanielm said:

Verify your ID. I'm pretty sure all sellers have to do this. It has nothing to do with you breaking the rules... as long as you are who you say you are, you'll be fine.

If you don't have an accepted ID or the first try doesn't go through because it's blurry or something, you could probably contact CS directly.

Thanks. I'll make the first try.

Archived