Update on: A really unsuccessful gig

catsacue

Guest lloydsolutions

Congratulations! 🙂

Suggest you remove your Twitter details from your profile description as sharing off Fiverr contact details is against the Terms of Service at the bottom of the Fiverr main page.

It is important that you read them as a violation can risk your account.

Wow, @catsacue, you have a unique drawing style. I know because I just looked at your gigs. However, as @lloydsolutionsadvised you, your account is at risk of going bye, bye because you mention your twitter account. If you want to share your portfolio, you will have to do so through one of the URLs allwoed by Fiverr.

Congrats on your first order.

The following URLs may be used in your profile or Gig description:

• ammyy.com

• blogspot.com

• dafont.com

• dailymotion.com

• flickr.com

• mixcloud.com

• reverbnation.com

• soundcloud.com

• teamviewer.com

• tumblr.com

• vimeo.com

• wetransfer.com

• wikipedia.org

• wordcounter.net

• youtube.com

Note: If you use a URL in your Gig, which is not in the above list, your Gig may be denied. Repetitive violations may also cause an account to be restricted.

1 hour ago, lloydsolutions said:

Congratulations! 🙂

Suggest you remove your Twitter details from your profile description as sharing off Fiverr contact details is against the Terms of Service at the bottom of the Fiverr main page.

It is important that you read them as a violation can risk your account.

Ah, thank you for this! Fiverr had let me connect a Twitter account, so I thought it was alright to do so in the description, too. I have updated it and removed my details!

10 hours ago, catsacue said:

Fiverr had let me connect a Twitter account, so I thought it was alright to do so in the description, too.

You can connect accounts, but all it does is show potential buyers that you have connected your Fiverr account to your Twitter/Facebook/whatever account (and that, therefore, you have an online presence elsewhere); it doesn't let anyone find you outside of Fiverr (it's not clickable or anything).

Archived