File Size Limit

denizkarakuss

Question

Support told me that when delivering an order, the maximum file size is 150 MB for a single file and for multiple files, the maximum size of all files may not exceed 1GB.

But then, why does it say "Max 5GB" on the "Upload your work" button? 

Thank you in advance. 

• Like 7

10 answers to this question

16 minutes ago, donnovan86 said:

It might be an error or something they didn't address for now. But yes, 150 MB per file and a maximum of 1 GB in total is the file size limit on Fiverr. 

Ah I see. I tried uploading the files for hours because I thought the limit was 5GB lol 

• Like 4

6 minutes ago, donnovan86 said:

Try to create an archive and split that into multiple parts. Then send it as multiple messages, with the last one being the delivery message. Hopefully that works.

Thank you. From now on I'll either do that or send the delivery via google drive/dropbox/mediafire etc. 

• Like 4

How many spaces you actually need? If you require more than 5 GB or 1 GB, then you can use Google Drive for file delivery. Or divide the big file & send it on main conversation. However, Fiverr still have some analytics / visibility bugs & hope they'll fix it soon.

• Like 3

7 hours ago, donnovan86 said:

Check the Terms of Service. I am a writer and don't use large file sizes, but I think using these services might not be ok.

no worries, its OK as long as those third-party file sharing services don't require an exchange of email addresses or other personal contact details. 

4 hours ago, devinda_mahasen said:

For every file attaching section, 5 GB is the maximum limit. (Previously it was 1 GB and recently they made it to 5 GB)

apparently that not the case, because I was unable to upload my files and the customer support told me the limit is 1GB. i guess they'll either make it 5GB soon or take down the "max 5GB" warning. 

• Like 3