How to withdraw net income

whitemodel

Question

Hi i m new to fiverr , I have a confusion on how i can withdraw my income on my fiverr account , I have a net income positive and above the minimum required 20$ but it doesnt show in available for withdrawal i waited more than a week but nothing changed so how can i withdraw my income in such a case .

• Like 5

3 answers to this question

Hey there! I hope you sorted out your Fiverr income withdrawal. Sometimes, navigating it can be tricky, but you'll get the hang of it. You can always check stubs online if you're ever unsure about your income status. This way you can check your net income and make sure it's above the minimum withdrawal amount. If you're still having trouble, make sure your payment method is all set up correctly in your account settings. Sometimes there's a delay before the funds become available for withdrawal. But if it's been more than a week and you're still not seeing your income available, it might be worth reaching out to Fiverr's support team for help. They should be able to point you in the right direction. Good luck and happy earning!

Edited by savannachung
  • Like 4