Hello! Any advice on how to get my first order? If none then tell me about your day!

catsacue

I think you should put a more attractive gig title and change description, it's just my opinion but insisting on the fact that this is cheap in title + description looks a little bit weird, maybe you could describe a little bit more how it goes about pricing and what you do that makes prices different.
Maybe try to get inspiration on other people making youtube thumbnails, what I see are illustrations, youtube thumbnails need epicness and big titles.
I have made this one for a customer, this is what buyers expect, I'm not graphic designer or illustrator, I do video editing, a bit of motion designing/photo editing and practicing 3D and CGI but I have at least minimum photo editing skills to do thumbnails that fit with youtube and what are youtubers looking for.

Thumbnail Alaina christine_00000_00000_00000_00000.jpg

5 hours ago, psykkopatte said:

I think you should put a more attractive gig title and change description, it's just my opinion but insisting on the fact that this is cheap in title + description looks a little bit weird, maybe you could describe a little bit more how it goes about pricing and what you do that makes prices different.
Maybe try to get inspiration on other people making youtube thumbnails, what I see are illustrations, youtube thumbnails need epicness and big titles.
I have made this one for a customer, this is what buyers expect, I'm not graphic designer or illustrator, I do video editing, a bit of motion designing/photo editing and practicing 3D and CGI but I have at least minimum photo editing skills to do thumbnails that fit with youtube and what are youtubers looking for.

Thumbnail Alaina christine_00000_00000_00000_00000.jpg

OHHHH okay, i see! thank you so much! 

Archived