Is desinformation content allowed to product?

avolve8

Question

Hi, 

I recently got contacted by a buyer who buyed a video editing. The order is already up. 

Once he paid, he sent me a voice over to illustrate with royalty free videos. But when I listened to the voice-over, I discovered that it was in fact disinformation and pure fake news (the world peace is compromised by a scientific discover but all government are manipulating people all over the world...).

Do I have to make the job? How can I report it?

Thanks for all

1 answer to this question

This is what Fiverr's community standards says: (see https://www.fiverr.com/community/standards/objectionable-content)

Fake News

Fiverr defines Fake News as false or intentionally misleading information or propaganda that is developed and presented as authentic news. If it is reported or flagged that Fiverr's platform is being used to create or promote the spread of fake news; we will investigate and take action accordingly.

So if you really think it's disinformation/fake news you could contact CS and let them know and ask them to cancel the order. Or report the message/post and then contact CS to cancel the order. Or you could ask the the buyer to cancel saying it's against the rules (though that will affect your stats, at least if the order is started (requirements filled in) I think, whereas if CS do it it might not).

Archived